White blood cells (WBC): Types, functions and deferential %
- Function is General phagocytosis: acute bacterial infections.
- Deferential % is 54-62 %.
- Function is to Kill parasites and seen in allergic condition.
- Deferential % is 1-3 %.
- Function is to release heparin and histamine.
- Deferential % is < 1 %.
- Function is Phagocytosis of large particles in typhoid, malaria.
- Deferential % is 3-9 %.
- Function is to produce antibody.
- Deferential % is 25-33 %.
Download the image from attachments.